The CIRTA Board of Directors is comprised of 17 members from throughout our 10 county region.
Board meetings are open to the public.
CIRTA Board meetings occur six times per year. Most meetings occur at 9:00 AM. Contact the CIRTA office to confirm the date and time of the next board meeting.
Notice is given that the CIRTA Board reserves the ability to meet in Executive Session prior to the beginning of each regularly scheduled board meeting to discuss items as allowed by I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1. At the conclusion of the executive session, the CIRTA Board will conduct a Public Meeting to consider claims and such other matters as may come before the board.
2021 CIRTA Board Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, February 9th (held via Zoom, streamed on Facebook Live)
- Tuesday, February 17th – Emergency Board Meeting (held via Zoom, streamed on Facebook Live)
- Tuesday, April 13th (held via Zoom, streamed on Facebook Live)
- Tuesday, June 15th (Whitestown Municipal Complex 6210 Veterans Way Whitestown, IN 46075)
- Tuesday, August 17th
- Tuesday, October 12th
- Tuesday, December 14th
In case of inclement weather, CIRTA meetings will be rescheduled if the Indianapolis Public School Corporation is closed.
Bill Ehret, Appointed by Board of Marion County Commissioners
Mark Richards, Appointed by Governor Holcomb
Jerry Bridges, Appointed by Board of Madison County Commissioners
Larry Hesson, Appointed by Board of Hendricks County Commissioners
- Don Adams, Appointed by Board of Morgan County Commissioners
- Christine Altman, Appointed by Board of Hamilton County Commissioners
- Robert Waggoner, Appointed by Amalgamated Transit Local 1070
- The Honorable Andy Cook, Appointed by Governor Holcomb
- Greg Henneke, Appointed by Indianapolis Mayor Hogsett
- Marta Moody, Appointed by Board of Delaware County Commissioners
- Andrew Klinemann, Appointed by Indianapolis Mayor Hogsett
- Linda Sanders, Appointed by Board of Shelby County Commissioners
- Cam Starnes, Appointed by 4 Municipal Executives acting jointly
- Dan Woo, Appointed by Board of Hancock County Commissioners
- Nathan Messer, Appointed by Board of Boone County Commissioners
- Vacant, Johnson County Commissioners’ Appointee
- April – Executive
- June – Executive
- December – Executive