The CIRTA Board of Directors is comprised of 17 members from throughout our 10 county region.
Board meetings are open to the public.
CIRTA Board meetings occur six times per year. Most meetings occur at 9:00 AM at the MIBOR REALTOR® Association, 1912 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46202. Contact the CIRTA office to confirm the date and time of the next board meeting.
Notice is given that the CIRTA Board reserves the ability to meet in Executive Session prior to the beginning of each regularly scheduled board meeting to discuss items as allowed by I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1. At the conclusion of the executive session, the CIRTA Board will conduct a Public Meeting to consider claims and such other matters as may come before the board.
NOTE: The February 6, 2018 CIRTA Board meeting will be held at the Town of Zionsville Town Hall located at 1100 W. Oak St., Zionsville, IN 46077. The Board meeting will still begin at its regular time of 9:00 AM.
2018 CIRTA Board Meeting Schedule
In case of inclement weather, CIRTA meetings will be rescheduled if the Indianapolis Public School Corporation is closed.
Cassie Stockamp, Mayor of Indianapolis Appointee
Bill Ehret, Marion County Commissioners’ Appointee
Jerry Bridges, Madison County Commissioners’ Appointee
Larry Hesson, Hendricks County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Don Adams, Morgan County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Christine Altman, Hamilton County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Calvin Cargile, Representative, Amalgamated Transit Local 1070
- Vacant, Appointee of 4 Largest Municipalities outside of Marion County
- The Honorable Andy Cook, Governor’s Appointee
- The Honorable Tim Haak, Boone County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Andrew Klineman, Mayor of Indianapolis Appointee
- Joe McGuinness, Johnson County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Marta Moody, Delaware County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Mark Richards, Governor’s Appointee
- Linda Sanders, Shelby County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Cam Starnes, Appointee of excluded cities and town inside Marion County
- Dan Woo, Hancock County Commissioners’ Appointee
- April – Executive
- June – Executive
- December – Executive