The CIRTA Board of Directors is comprised of 17 members from throughout our 10 county region.
Board meetings are open to the public.
CIRTA Board meetings occur six times per year. Most meetings occur at 9:00 AM at the MIBOR REALTOR® Association, 1912 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46202. Contact the CIRTA office to confirm the date and time of the next board meeting.
Notice is given that the CIRTA Board reserves the ability to meet in Executive Session prior to the beginning of each regularly scheduled board meeting to discuss items as allowed by I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1. At the conclusion of the executive session, the CIRTA Board will conduct a Public Meeting to consider claims and such other matters as may come before the board.
2019 CIRTA Board Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, February 5
- Tuesday, April 23
- Tuesday, June 25
- Tuesday, August 27
- Tuesday, October 22
- Tuesday, December 10
In case of inclement weather, CIRTA meetings will be rescheduled if the Indianapolis Public School Corporation is closed.
Bill Ehret, Marion County Commissioners’ Appointee
Andrew Klineman, Mayor of Indianapolis Appointee
Jerry Bridges, Madison County Commissioners’ Appointee
Larry Hesson, Hendricks County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Don Adams, Morgan County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Christine Altman, Hamilton County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Calvin Cargile, Representative, Amalgamated Transit Local 1070
- The Honorable Andy Cook, Governor’s Appointee
- The Honorable Tim Haak, Boone County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Greg Henneke, Mayor of Indianapolis Appointee
- Joe McGuinness, Johnson County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Marta Moody, Delaware County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Mark Richards, Governor’s Appointee
- Linda Sanders, Shelby County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Cam Starnes, Appointee of excluded cities and town inside Marion County
- Dan Woo, Hancock County Commissioners’ Appointee
- Vacant, Appointee of 4 Largest Municipalities outside of Marion County
- April – Executive
- June – Executive
- December – Executive