Bid opportunities for Commuter Connect Vanpool Services:
Questions from Enterprise Holdings to RFQ #2021-9-9 Commuter Connect Vanpool Services ( See answers in Orange below)
- What is the source of funding? CMAQ
- Will any federal capital dollars be used? No
- Will the program use co-branded marketing? Yes
- Will the Agency consider using the vendors form agreement? Yes we will consider.
Future Bid Opportunities
If you would like to be alerted of future CIRTA procurement opportunities, please send us an email.
Please include the following information in your email if you’re interested in procurement opportunities with CIRTA: YOUR NAME, COMPANY NAME, COMPANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, BUSINESS PHONE & EMAIL
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Policy
- CIRTA strives to meet Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) goals when procuring goods or services from vendors/contractors. Please click here to find CIRTA’s DBE policy and goals.
Procurement Policy Manual
- Available upon request. Please email email@example.com to request a copy.
Driver Training Manual
- CIRTA’s most current 2019_5_20 Driver Training Manual establishes the level of service for the Workforce Connector services.