Bid opportunities for Commuter Connect:
Commuter Connect Media Campaign Development and Media Buy 2022
RELEASE DATE: October 22, 2021
WRITTEN QUESTIONS DUE: November 10th, 2021, 10:00 a.m. (EST)
ANSWERS TO WRITTEN QUESTIONS POSTED: by November 12th, 2021
RFP DUE DATE: November 19, 2021, 4:00 PM (EST)
INTERVIEWS, if any: Week of November 29th, 2021
TARGET CONTRACT AWARD DATE: December 14th, 2021
Q&A for RFP# 2021-10-22-01 Media Campaign and Development
1. Please clarify how many copies of the proposal to submit alongside the original and the electronic version. (From Amanda Timm Hirons)
2. You shared your existing program participant numbers. What is your average day participation? What is your goal? (From Amanda Timm Hirons)
Our average day participation varies depending on the season. We have a monthly goal of adding 100 new commuters in our database a month, adding 10 new companies a month to our program, adding riders to our Workforce Connectors and adding vanpools. Another goal is having the community understand who CIRTA is and what value and services we bring to the community.
3. You shared your objectives but what does success look like? What are your KPIs to measure success? (From Amanda Timm Hirons)
Thus far, we’ve measured success mainly by the metrics described in the answer to question 2 above.
4. We ran across the following RFP is it correct to conclude that this is NOT a statewide campaign but rather targeted to Indy and Central Indiana? Please advise. (Mark Deprez Brownfield/ Learfield)
That is correct it is not a statewide campaign but targeted to Indy and Central Indiana.
CIRTA Marketing & Public Relations Services
RELEASE DATE: October 22nd, 2021 WRITTEN QUESTIONS DUE: November 10th, 2021, 10:00 a.m. (EDT) ANSWERS TO WRITTEN QUESTIONS POSTED: by November 12th, 2021
RFP DUE DATE: November 19, 2021, 4:00 PM (EDT)
INTERVIEWS, if any: Week of November 29th, 2021. Award date December 14,th 2021 at the CIRTA board meeting
Q&A for RFP #2021-10-02 For Marketing and Public Relations Services
1. Can you please share CIRTA’s mission, vision, and values? (From Amanda Timm Hirons)
CIRTA’s mission it to Connect people to opportunities. Commuter Connect’s mission is to encourage Central Indiana employees to use alternative ways to get to work besides driving by themselves.
2. Please expand upon the expectations for managing the organization’s social media pages and messaging. Please share the current practice and procedures. (From Amanda Timm Hirons)
Our current PR firm manages our social sites by sending a calendar monthly to the project manager for approval and posting throughout the month. They also manage comments and messages. They also post items upon request from staff from events and other means.
3. Please expand upon the need for assisting with or arranging media buys for CITRA. How do these needs differ from the Media Campaign Development and Media Buy RFP that was also released? (From Amanda Timm Hirons)
The PR rep has sat in on meetings to discuss.
4. If there are media buys needed in relation to this RFP, are these fees and buys included within the proposed monthly fee? If yes, are they included in the rates for CIRTA, Commuter Connect or both? If they are not included in the proposed monthly fee, please confirm if the amounts are instead a separate cost, to be decided upon with the new agency of record. (From Amanda Timm Hirons)
There are no media buys in relation to the CIRTA portion of the RFP.
5. Are there budget parameters for the marketing and PR services? If so, please provide.
(From Amanda Timm Hirons)
As stated in the RFP our desired budget is $2000 a month for CIRTA and $2000 a month for Commuter Connect.
Future Bid Opportunities
If you would like to be alerted of future CIRTA procurement opportunities, please send us an email.
Please include the following information in your email if you’re interested in procurement opportunities with CIRTA: YOUR NAME, COMPANY NAME, COMPANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, BUSINESS PHONE & EMAIL
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Policy
- CIRTA strives to meet Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) goals when procuring goods or services from vendors/contractors. Please click here to find CIRTA’s DBE policy and goals.
Procurement Policy Manual
- Available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Driver Training Manual
- CIRTA’s most current 2019_5_20 Driver Training Manual establishes the level of service for the Workforce Connector services.