Bid opportunities for CIRTA Work force connector reverse commute services:
- IFB2021-1 Combined Plainfield / North Plainfield / South Plainfield reverse commute transit
- IFB2021-2 Whites reverse commute transit
- IFB Questions and Answers Document
Future Bid Opportunities
If you would like to be alerted of future CIRTA procurement opportunities, please send us an email.
Please include the following information in your email if you’re interested in procurement opportunities with CIRTA: YOUR NAME, COMPANY NAME, COMPANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, BUSINESS PHONE & EMAIL
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Policy
- CIRTA strives to meet Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) goals when procuring goods or services from vendors/contractors. Please click here to find CIRTA’s DBE policy and goals.
Procurement Policy Manual
- Available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Driver Training Manual
- CIRTA’s most current 2019_5_20 Driver Training Manual establishes the level of service for the Workforce Connector services.