Emergency Ride Home (ERH) is a service provided by Commuter Connect for all qualified commuters who work for a participating employer.
When you are experiencing an emergency, login and we will provide you with free taxi service from your workplace back home or back to your vehicle. This service is free for the commuter, but can only be used on days when the commuter uses alternative transportation to get to work.
To qualify for a free emergency ride home, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered with Commuter Connect
- Be an active participant in a carpool, vanpool, or walk, bike or use transit
- Use any of the above commuting modes to work at least three days a week
- Work or live anywhere in the nine-county Central Indiana Region
- Work for a participating company
Sign up for ERH below if you already carpool or bus/bike/vanpool.