Get To Know – Sarah Kendall, Outreach Representative
1. What is your position and how long have you been with Commuter Connect?
I am an Outreach Representative and I started with Commuter Connect on June 16th
2. How did you get started in the industry?
I was looking for a career change that would make me feel fulfilled and able to make a difference in my community. I saw the job posting online and felt like it was meant to be!
3. What is your favorite part of the job?
Getting to meet new people and introduce them to alternative methods of transportation
4. What is your best commuting tip?
Start a carpool with those in your neighborhood who work in the same areas as you! You are heading the same way, might as well save money on parking and gas when possible.
5. How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
I love traveling to different major league and minor league baseball stadiums or seeing a Broadway in Indianapolis show.
6. What is one thing you want to do when the pandemic is over?
Travel down the east coast to hit MLB stadiums I haven’t been to yet.
7. What are you reading or watching right now?
Watching Ms. Marvel on Disney+ and reading An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
8. What is your favorite destination/activity in Central Indiana?
Bottleworks District/Mass Ave