Muncie Indiana Transit System (MITS) offers fifteen local fixed routes to the general public in the City of Muncie.
MITSPlus, MITS’ door-to-door ADA paratransit service, is available for eligible riders who, because of a disability, may require an alternative to MITS fixed route service.
No service on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Adult: $0.50, one-way
- Children (elementary age and younger): Free!
- Students & Disabled Veterans: Free!
- Senior citizens, Medicare card holders, and disabled individuals: Half price
- One-day pass (unlimited rides): $1.00
- 30-day pass (unlimited rides): $18.00
- Transfers: Free!
How to get a ride
Review the appropriate route schedule and go to the stop at the appropriate time.