IndyGo is a Municipal Corporation of Indianapolis – Marion County and the largest public transportation provider in the state of Indiana. They operate 31 bus routes throughout Marion County and an ADA paratransit service, Open Door, for certified riders.
Trips on local bus routes are $1.75 while trips on Open Door are $3.50. Bus passes can be purchased:
- Online at IndyGo.net
- By calling the Call Center at 317.635.3344
- By visiting the Retail Center at 34 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis, IN.
IndyGo also offers half fare to eligible riders, including:
- Persons 65 and older with a Government Issued Medicare Card or IndyGo Half Fare ID Card
- Youth 18 and younger with a valid K-12 Student ID or IndyGo Half Fare ID Card
- Persons with a disability with an IndyGo Half Fare ID Card