Throughout May try carpooling, taking the bus, biking, walking or vanpooling.
You can save money, reduce stress, burn calories, recapture some time, and win great prizes.
Enter to win each time you use alternative transportation throughout the month—just log your commutes.
Check out the Commute Calendar!
How the Commuter Challenge works
- STEP 1
Login or signup for a free Commuter Connect account
- STEP 2
Go to the Commute Calendar
- STEP 3
Log how you got to work on the Commute Calendar
- STEP 4
Automatically be entered for chance to win
Weekly prize drawings will be held in May, so continue to take and log alternative trips throughout the month. See the official Commuter Challenge rules.
Have a Smartphone?
Set Commute Report Reminders: Make the process even easier by signing up for Commute Report Reminders. Click “Reminders and Alerts” after logging in. With this feature, you can activate reminders via email or a text message. After logging in, the link goes directly to a page to report your commute—it saves you time and will help you remember!
Reminders can be set daily or weekly.
New to Ridesharing?
We have all the tools to help you get started.
- Our ride-matching service offers is a simple and secure way to find carpool and vanpool partners and even people who are willing to be a biking buddy.
- Determine your cost savings with the Commute Cost Calculator.
- Use IndyGo’s Trip Planner to find which bus is right for you.
- Never be stranded with our Emergency Ride Home. If you carpool, vanpool, take the bus, walk or bike more than three times a week, you have a built-in safety net when there’s an emergency (some restrictions apply).
Grand Prize (Two Winners)
- $500 Gift Card
- Apple iPad
- Two $100 Gift Cards
- Two $50 Amazon Gift Cards
- Two $50 Meijer Gift Cards
- Two $25 Starbucks Gift Cards
- IndyGo 31-day pass (or equivalent, local bus system pass)
- $50 gas card for carpools and/or vanpools
- $50 bike shop or sporting goods store gift card