CIRTA Employment Opportunities
The availability of any listed positions is contingent upon continued revenue from grants and other sources and employment in this position is at-will. CIRTA is an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Mobility Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
The Mobility Manger facilitates collaboration among existing transportation services within the region; planning for future public transportation needs, developing new regional transportation services; and promoting available transportation resources to the region’s residents, businesses and organizations. The Mobility Manager enhances and promotes regional mobility in the multi-county CIRTA service area. The Mobility Manager is also responsible for federal grant administration, from the point of initial application to close-out, and everything in between.
- Four-year college degree in planning, public administration, business, non-profit management, or related field
- Two or more years of professional experience in the following areas:
- Experience in grant writing and management
- Community collaboration and project management experience
- Comfortable and adept at making presentations to small and large audiences, and communicating with people of varied backgrounds; including, elected officials, community and business leaders
- Federal grant administration
- Transit planning experience
- Superior group facilitation and interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail for complex planning and project management activities
- Enthusiasm for high-quality customer service
CIRTA Partner Employment Opportunities
Please check below for any job postings by CIRTA partners. DO NOT CONTACT CIRTA about these external opportunities, but rather use the contact information provided beneath the listing.
Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation (“IndyGo”)
IndyGo’s fleet is growing; we operate 25+ bus routes and provide 10 million passenger trips a year. Join a team that moves our city. We are looking for Mechanics and Professional Coach Operators (Drivers).Current IndyGo job openings can be found at https://www.indygo.net/employment/.
LINK Hendricks County (Hendricks County Senior Services)
Hendricks County Senior Services is hiring a full time transportation coordinator. A job description can be downloaded here. Interested individuals should submit a resume to email@example.com or by mail to P.O. Box 448, Danville IN 46122.
Janus Developmental Services/Hamilton County Express
Janus is looking for full-time and part-time drivers. Requires a HS diploma and for-hire driver’s license endorsement (or ability to obtain). Apply in person at 1555 Westfield Road, Noblesville, or call (317) 773-8781 for more information. Application available online at http://janusinc.hirecentric.com/jobsearch/.
Boone County Senior Services/Boone County Area Transit System
Boone County Senior Services is looking for drivers. Requires a PPC (Public Passenger Chauffeur’s License) and/or CDL (Commercial Drivers License). Contact them at 515 Crown Pointe Drive, Lebanon, IN or (765) 482-5220.